Expert Facilitated Workshop Sessions for your Agile & Scrum Software Development Teams.
Not a lecture, seminar, sermon on what YOU should do. BUT INSTEAD, an expert that will both:
- greatly increase the speed at which your Agile/Scrum teams identify the ‘Business Requirements’ and develop both their ‘Requirement Management Plan (RMP) and ‘Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)’ and
- reduce the risk of being too slow…which is extremely high, right?
(3 hours Live In-Person)
This is a special working session. Not what’s normal. The following pop-up box provides details for you.
Click to expand...
It’s different in both what it produces for you, and how we go about it.
Now, it’s important to know up front, that is doesn’t do everything you need done. Not all.
What it is, is a very specific focus. It focuses on your ‘business requirements’. Particularly the ones that come from your business, government and defense dealings (& documents). Documents we affectionately call “Key Executive Documents’. KED that is.
- #KED1 Internal Policies, Procedures, Protocols & Rules
- #KED2 Externally Promoted Policies & Claims
- #KED3 Laws & Government Regulations/Legislation
- #KED4 Purchase Orders, Service Level Agreements, Technical Specifications & Contracts
- #KED5 Insurance Policies
- #KED6 Referenced Documents, Standards & Codes.
In particular the #Mustor Chunking and Highlighting standards [MIS 1200, 1300], which ask the following 10 iterative questions of your business, government and defense dealings (& documents):
- Is it mandatory, a statement or a goal? (must, is, should)
- Is it elective? (may)
- Is it negative? (not)
- Is it timing dependent? (before, during, after, then)
- Is it conditional? (if)
- Any exceptions? (except)
- Any alternatives? (or)
- Are there multiple elements? (and)
- Is the instruction, condition or alternative limited? (only)
- Any necessary pauses? (commas, semi-colons, bullets, sub-numbering)
Be careful. It’s easy to be fooled. These questions look simple…at first. Until your teams try to answer them.
What’s interesting, is that asking and answering these questions will help your Agile/Scrum teams get to your ‘Business Requirements’ much faster than ever before…faster than you ever thought possible. That’s the BIG BENEFIT of the #SuperAgile Workshops. And it’s what makes us unique. Quite unique. Just try and find someone who can do this for you…for your teams. You will unlikely find someone. This we know. And this will become your competitive advantage.
The #SuperAgile Workshops will be facilitated by the Fonder of the #Mustor High Speed Business Mindset & System
- Nate McDonald
- aka Galactic Surfer Nate (link to his personal health and wealth blog).
Of note, this will greatly help your Agile/Scrum software development teams develop their “Epics” and ‘User Stories”.
Click to expand...
In Agile/Scrum Computer Software Development world, a User Story is a requirement expressed from the perspective of an end-user goal.
User Stories may also be referred to as Epics, Themes or features but all follow the same format. User stories are also often subsets of Epics. Lots of variations out there as you can imagine.
A User Story is really just a well-expressed ‘requirement’.
User Stories are a popular way of expressing requirements in Agile/Scrum for a number of reasons:
- It focuses on the viewpoint of a role (X) who will use or be impacted by the solution
- It defines the requirement (Y) in language that has meaning for that role
- It helps to clarify the true reason for the requirement (Z)
- It helps to define high level requirements (X) without necessarily going into low level detail too early
User goals are identified and the business value of each requirement (Y) is immediately considered within the user story.
The ”User Story’ format we use, that has worked quite well for some decades now, is as follows:
- As a X (Executive, Board Chairman, Investor, Project Manager, Product Owner)
- I need Y (business computer code).
- So that Z1.(compliance – law, contract, marketing promotion)
- So that Z2 (continue our business and be prosperous)
Of note, these working sessions use very SPECIAL Benchmarking & Brainstorming Tools. Tools that you will not get anywhere else in the world. As you will discover.
Click to expand...
Benchmarking & Brainstorming Tools used:
SA-PO SuperAgile Product Owners
SA-BR-D SuperAgile Business Requirement Decomposition
ESC – Executive Thinking Caps > #SpeedCups
OHS – Opinion Hopscotch
#Mustor High Speed Business Mindset/System [MIS 1000, 10000]
SPO – #SuperProfiteering Opportunities
SGO – #SuperGreening Opportunities
SPHT – Super Profit Hot Tubbing
SF-PR – Super Fast POCKET REMINDERS
SF-MRR – Super Fast MEETING ROOM REMINDERS
SF-OII – Super Fast OPINION INQUIRY IGNITERS
These working sessions also have a 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee and a Zero Risk Policy. So you have absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Click to expand...
If within the first two hours, you’re only at the 99% satisfaction point, and you can’t see how other enterprising executives reached 100 %, then simply say so, and the workshop will immediately end, and a refund authorized on the spot.
The power is all yours.
Now, you can’t get better than that right?
First choice today: Black & White, or High Speed Color.
1) The Classic Option: Single workshop in black & white @ only $2500
2) The Executive Option: Single workshop in High Speed Color for only 50% on top
Second choice today: You also have a bulk discount for workshops in High Speed Color. Which only makes sense right?
3) 2x – Double facilitated with a 10% bulk discount (same day)
4) 4x – Double Day – Four workshops with a 15% bulk discount (two successive days) THIS IS THE BEST CHOICE.
Just bash on the button of your choice:
THIS IS THE BEST CHOICE.
- Travel and accommodation within Australia included. Added on for workshops that require overseas travel.
- Australian dollars with 10% sales tax added.
Speaking of Requirement Traceability Matrix
Here’s a great video you will find on Youtube. It’s not ours. We’ve included it here, as it’s a generic, independent explanation AND will help you see how valuable our #SuperAgile Requirement Workshops are.